End to end solutions for protecting your PII data that complies with government regulations. We help you comply with the following requirements:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), which applies to financial institutions.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), which applies to health care and health plan information.
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), applies to telemarketing activities.
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM), applies to commercial emails.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which applies to the online collection of information from children under 13.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), which applies to consumer credit and other information; and
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA), which regulate electronic communications and unauthorized computer use.
HQ Software Consulting (HSoft) has provided software consulting services for the state government for over 25 years. We are offering you our services for Oracle security. HSoft has decades of experience helping its clients manage their Oracle databases for maximum performance with minimal data loss and downtime. HSoft helps its clients ensure data protection, increase performance, and manage clusters of databases across large networks.
HQ Software Consulting provides services to ensure encryption and security. Data privacy is an important concern for the state government and there are many laws and regulations governing the quality of security of data. HSoft has experienced Oracle DBAs that ensure that its clients can securely access and use their Oracle databases
Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) Implementation:
Transparent Data Encryption ensures that data is transmitted securely across networks. HSoft makes sure that all database connections are stable and secure.
Protect Sensitive Data:
HSoft protects PII data using TDE, key based encryption, and industry standard security methods.
HSoft audits and secures user privileges.